Tri-Point CUSD 6J
Tri-Point School District is seeking for immediate employment
• Support and assist users with computer hardware and software
• Install, configure, and maintain servers and computers
• Configure and maintain network infra-structure; Assist with VOIP phone system and surveillance camera operations
• Provide advice on software and hardware upgrades
• Be responsible for maintaining technology hardware throughout the school district
• Maintain accurate inventory records and maintenance logs
Microsoft and/or Cisco certifications preferred as well as experience with Microsoft Server, Switching and Routing, workstation imaging, and help desk operations.
Salary will be determined by the Tri-Point Board of Education based on the experience and education level of the final candidate. An Individual Health plan is provided as well as vacation, personal, and sick day allowances.
To apply send a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Jeff Bryan, Superintendent of Tri-Point Schools via email to
About this company